Technical Management Services include every aspect of operating and managing a vessel safely, efficiently and effectively in accordance with owner’s needs, in line with the ship’s design and the requirements of insurers, flag states, classes, charterer’s, ISM Code and in accordance with the highest industry standards and services. This involves management related to crew management with related tasks, logistics related to operations, service and maintenance.
Our tailor-made Technical Management service designed to suit our client’s specific requirements with competence, safe and cost-effective as per international standard including implementation & monitoring of ISM & ISPS on board. We intend to consolidate our services by giving one-stop-solution to our principals / clients at home and abroad. Our main aim is to maintain and monitor the vessel conditions, the vessel’s performance, vessel operations in regards to safe and efficient operation of vessels equipment, planned and project maintenance, regular condition assessment, dry docking, deck/engine maintenance, and repair planning and supervision, certification and vetting and others in order to take care of a vessel throughout her life time.
We provide following services to our principals::
- Technical management for oil tankers, containers & dry cargo vessels.
- Planned maintenance system implementation and monitoring.
- Major machinery overhauling reconditioning.
- New building and vessel modification planning, contracting and supervision.
- Dry docking and repairs - planning and attendance.
- 24/7 technical support, including on site attendance.
- Classification survey attendance.
- Vessel registration, documentation and certification.
- Pre-purchase inspections, damage surveys and condition assessments.
- Budgeting, budget control, financial forecasts and variance reports.